Omaha United Chinese School Chinese New Year Celebration Information
Please download the following document for classese schedule and the 1/31/09 party information.
|File Size:||30 kb|
Omaha United Chinese School Parents On-duty Responsibilities & Schedule
1. All parents
· Take full responsibilities to your child’s safety.
· Maintain a quiet environment in the hallways (Parents’ social room is Room 104, the large room next to the kitchen).
· Remind kids (and adults) to not run/make noise in the hallways.
· Follow other rules per the Church, Principal, and the School Committee.
2. Each Class
· Each class has a Parent Leader and should have its own schedule to clean the class room (set back as the way before we used the room – clean board and floor (use vacuum cleaner), put back table and chair, turn off light, set other equipment/devices back to where they are, etc.)
· Each class leader should seek Principal’s consent when adding a new student to the class and submit to the Principal all up-to-date contact information for each of their students.
3. School-wide on-duty parents responsibilities:
3.1. After school cleaning: Hallway Floor (using vacuum cleaner), Gym, Restrooms, Parents Activity & Social Room, and glass doors for both west entrances.
3.2. Maintain the quiet environment in the hallways. Remind kids (and parents) to not make noise in the hallways (suggest going to their classroom, parents’ social room, or GYM instead).
3.3. Turn off lights (hallways, Parents Social Room, and GYM) and lock doors (both west entrances).
3.4. Other duties as required by the church, the Principal, and the Parents Committee.
4. Classes, Parents Leaders (School Committee), and School-wide on-duty Schedule for Fall 2008
Principle: Zhulian Wang (Dong Wang)
Assistant Principle: Liqin Zhu
Class A-1 (大一班): Liqin Zhu 8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20
Class A-2 (大二班): Lingyun Zhang 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25
Class B-1 (中一班): Weiyu Guo 11/1, 11/8, 11/15
Class B-2 (中二班): Lishuang Guan 11/22, 11/29, 12/6
Class C-1 (小班): Jianmei Wang 12/13, 12/20